26.10.2022 – 25.08.2023
CO “100% LIFE”
Assess the needs of primary health care providers to ensure the continuity of services in the field of HIV infection in Ukraine in different regions of Ukraine during the war.
Goals and objectives
Research tasks of the qualitative component:
1. To describe the impact of the war on the ability of health centers to provide primary care services for prevention, treatment, care and support of PLHIV across regions.
2. Identify, categorize, prioritize and assess the existing, including new, needs of medical service providers in the field of HIV during the war in Ukraine.
3. Identify and assess potential needs that may arise in the future for PLHIV service providers in different regions of Ukraine during and after the war.
4. To describe the possible response scenarios to meet the current and future needs of PLHIV service providers in different regions of Ukraine during the war.
5. Development of tools for quantitative formalized data collection on existing needs in primary health care.
Research tasks of the quantitative component:
1. To assess existing gaps and needs in primary health care, which can potentially be solved with the support of HIV service projects.
2. Analyze the needs of primary health care providers to prepare options for technical assistance packages to ensure the implementation of project activities.
3. To form a package of necessary technical assistance to ensure continuous implementation of services for prevention, treatment, care and support of PLHIV (testing for HIV, self-testing, PREP, etc.) in primary health care facilities providing HIV services in the HealthLink project.