14.04.2023 – 31.10.2023
To assess the feasibility and acceptability of the Mylan HIV self-testing system to increase opportunities for HIV self-testing among key populations and their partners in Ukraine.
Goals and objectives
1. To determine the acceptability of assisted self-testing using the Mylan test system.
2. To assess the ability to understand and interpret instructions for using the Mylan test system.
3. Identify key issues in the administration and interpretation of the results.
4. Determine users’ attitudes and preferences regarding assisted HTS-HIV using the Mylan test system.
5. Determine the feasibility of implementing HTS-HIV using the Mylan test system.